Thursday, May 7, 2009

President Marcus Brody

You know the scene at the end of the last crusade when Marcus Brody yells to Indiana and Henry Jones, "Follow me! I know the way!" as they are making their way out of the valley of the crescent moon? Henry looks and Indy and says "Got lost in his own museum huh?"

I wonder if Marcus Brody would cut 17 billion from our budget, add 81 billion in new spending, then tell everyone that he is actually reducing the budget and that over the next 10 years this 81 billion will generate 26 billion? Further more, would anyone believe him?

But there is NO WAY we would ever elect a presendent that can't even do simple arithmetic. Right?

“These savings, large and small, add up.” PBO

BTW - my part of this year's budget $11,300, nearly 1/3 my annual salary.

No comments: